1. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a painter, a scientist, and an astronaut, but my parents and grandmother encouraged me instead to pursue a medical degree. And voila, 16 years later, I heeded their advice and took up a premed course in a state university here in our place. I’m in my junior year now.
2. While playing bike with my cousin, I accidentally swallowed the deflated plastic balloon I was chewing on. I lived! Thank God. 🙂
3. I am phlegmatic-melancholic.
4. During kindergarten and early grade school, I thought boys were disgusting tick-infested troglodytes and having a crush on one was equivalent to having a terminal disease. Hence, I actually took measures to protect myself from falling prey to [young] love’s subtle and innocent entrapment.
5. Before I wore glasses, I actually thought everyone who did were friggin’ geniuses. I had never been so wrong.
6. When I was in 6th grade, I idolized Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto to the point that I started imitating his bad-assness. I realized too late though that he was nothing but a conceited vengeful bastard who only cared about his own interests.
7. I am fond of Wintermelon milktea and avocado shake. I’m allergic to milktea tho.
8. I am a night owl. -_-
9. I dream in 3rd POV. I don’t remember most of my dreams now though. 😦
10. Everyone used to call me Honey until first grade when a boy from church made the innocent mistake of calling me that in school. My classmates teased us for that and being the kid that I was, the embarrassment of being teased to a boy traumatized ever since. Most people call me Jad/Jaddy now.
11. My parents tell me I used to sing and dance well when I was a kid. But as I grew up, I stopped doing both and hence lost my childhood abilities. My vocal range greatly abated by the way; I can no longer reach the high notes effortlessly and without using falsetto like I used to when I was a kid.
12. I enjoy playing Sudoku, solving jigsaw puzzles and reading books. I also play tennis and chess.
13. I enjoy listening to and discovering good music. I had this phase in high school where I masochistically tortured myself by listening to depressing music. And, I’m very particular about song lyrics.
14. I used to have piano lessons when I was younger but we didn’t have a piano at home so I never really got to practice what I learned. Years later, I fell in love with the violin. We’re still together after five years, albeit, still in the getting-to-know-each-other phase. 😉
15. I wanted to make people cry with my music. I was never quite successful with that. Haha
16. I love Macadamia nuts and Pocky sticks.
17. 5 Centimeters Per Second, back in high school, was my favorite anime movie because I can relate to one of the characters in the movie, Kanae Sumida and also because,
18. I have a thing for tragic/sad/tear-jerking movies. I mean, come on! THE FEEEEELS!
19. I loooove Avocado shake and anything that’s flavored cookies and cream.
20. I have a thing for guys who can sing, speak and write well. Plus points pa jud if he is able to sustain an intelligent/deep conversation.
21. I actually like Girls Generation despite disliking most k-pop tunes.
22. My first love is drawing.
23. I actually enjoy being patted in the head and I find nicknames cute and endearing. :3
24. I used to stargaze.
25. I have high regard for people who are smart and can write (and speak) well.
26. I used to loathe Gakuen Alice (anime) only to discover that it was such an awesome series. That marked the beginning of my fondness for animes.
27. I like the old school- OPMs (including some Kundimans), letter writing, serenading, and the likes.
28. I used to be a hopeless romantic until I read josh Harris’ book on dating and it knocked some sense in me.
29. I’m an adrenalin junkie, a daredevil when it comes to extreme amusement park rides. I’d even dare do a bungee jump. I just love the adrenalin rush. Wohooo! 8D
30. Everything I’ve written before this number are lies.
31. I was kidding about no. 30. Teehee XD